I am trying to migrate oracle 11g database from Windows to a Linux server. I have followed these steps for migration:
- I have opened database in mount mode.
- Then I have backed up file on the Windows machine using
- Then I have created pfile from sfile.
- I have used winscp to move my file to the Linux server.
- Then I have copied DBF files to
- I have changed all paths in pfile as per new location on the Linux server.
- Now when I am running
@/tmp/orcl/TRANSPORT.SQLit show this error:
ALTER DATABAE OPEN RESETLOGS; * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01194: file 1 needs media recovery ORA-01110: data file 1: 'u01/app/oracle/product/184.108.40.206/dbhome_1/oradata/orcl/\SYSTEM01.DBF'
How to resolve this problem?