MariaDB 10.7 service suddenly stopped in Windows 10 after a crash and the service is not starting. The pop up shows 'windows cannot start mariadb service). The windows event viewer gives the following data:
- InnoDB: Your database may be corrupt or you may have copied the InnoDB tablespace but not the InnoDB log files. Please refer to https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/innodb-recovery-modes/ for information about forcing recovery.
- InnoDB: Page [page id: space=0, page number=366] log sequence number 424180275 is in the future! Current system log sequence number 408454168.
- InnoDB: unsupported undo header type 16
- InnoDB: Plugin initialization aborted with error Data structure corruption
- Plugin 'InnoDB' init function returned error.
- Plugin 'InnoDB' registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed.
- Unknown/unsupported storage engine: InnoDB
- InnoDB: Missing FILE_CREATE, FILE_DELETE or FILE_MODIFY before FILE_CHECKPOINT for tablespace 251
Cannot restart the MaraDB service.