I have an availability group that is no longer valid (one node is gone). If I connect directly to the remaining node, the databases are all shown as recovery pending. In the Availability Group, the AG is listed as resolving. When I look at the dashboard for the availability group, I see 2 errors:
- Availability replica is disconnected
- Availability replica does not have a healthy role and I also see a warning:
- Data synchronization state of some availability database is not healthy.
I don't see any mention of Node2 anywhere in the interface, but it is certainly unavailable. How can I take Node 1 out of the AG and recover that data?
When I click on the Failover Wizard, I get the following error:
The local node is not part of quorum and is unable to initiate a failover. This could be caused by one of the following reasons:
• The local node is not able to communicate with the WSFC cluster.
• No quorum set exists across the WSFC cluster.