I'm in the progress of creating a separate login for users who want to track specific product shippings.
So I got the tables:
- Products (Id, Name, Color, Description, ...) Used for storing the products, nothing else
- ProductTrackings (Id, Name)
- ProductTrackingProducts (Id, ProductTrackingId (FK), ProductId (FK)) Used for storing sold products that are being shipped and can be tracked
- ProductTrackingUsers (Id, ProductTrackingId (FK), Username, Password) used for storing the individual users who can track product shipments
But now I'm stuck in how to accomplish my task, the requirements are as following:
- A single user needs to be able to track multiple (shipped) Products (via the ProductTrackingProducts table, I suppose?)
- A single (shipped) Product (via ProductTrackingProduct) can be tracked by multiple users
So I have a list of shipped products that are available for tracking (ProductTrackingProducts?) and want n users to be able to track the status.
I suppose my database schema is not sufficient or effective in handling that, so I'm asking for help.