I'm in the process of decommissioning a database server and migrating the databases from one server to another. I was attempting to get the the properties of the database and received a SQL Error popup.
Property Owner is not available for Database '[database name]'. This property may not exist for this object, or may not be retrievable due to insufficient access rights. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)
- Server 2003 Standard with SP2
- SQL Server 2005 Standard - 9.0.1399
- I'm a sysadmin, so it shouldn't be perms issue
- Had another sysadmin perform the operation with the same error
- DBCC CheckDB listed no errors
- Able to backup w/o error
- Took DB offline/online w/o error
Any suggestions or tests that I can perform and report on?