I'm making a simple airline reservation system. But I'm not sure about the design decisions I made. Concretely, I'm trying to implement following constraints:
- each Aircraft can have one or more TravelClasses
- each Aircraft has many Seats.
- each Flight has only one AircraftInstance (of Aircraft)
- prices for Flight differ for TravelClasses that are known through AircraftInstance assigned to Flight
- Client must know which seats are available for Flight booking and a price of the seat
What I have for now:
Please, leave suggestions. Thank you!