I am trying to set up a MySQL replication architecture between 3 MySQL servers by following a tutorial.
- Server A as a master to Server B
- Server B as a slave of server A and a master for server C
- Server C as a slave of server B.
Using this architecture, the goal is if any data will be changed on Server A, both the server B and C must be updated.
After doing some tests, I got the following results:
- Replication between server B and A is working well.
- Any change on server A is mirrored on B but not in server C.
- Testing if replication is working between server B and C (by manually editing some information in server B data), I was surprised that everything is working well, data edited in server B was edited in server C.
I can't understand why if Server A is edited and B is following it server C in that case is not following?