I'm trying to transfer Mysql data to another computer and add it to an exist database
Here is the condition:
1. Computer A, A has a database named 'Test';
2. Computer B, B has a database named 'Formal';
3. Test and Formal have exactly the same tables and fields.
4. I use A to get new data and add the data to B.
5. Remote connection to B's MySQL is forbidden.
Here is how I deal with it now:
1. Create a 'Transfer' database in B;
2. Dump Source's data into test.sql;
3. Copy test.sql to B;
4. Backup Formal database;
5. Source test.sql to Transfer database.
6. Use a script to take Transfer's data and add to Target.
I am wondering if I can add Test's data into Formal database directly?
I am not a native English speaker and fresh new in MySQL, so if there is any confusion upthere, please tell me and i'll try my best to make it clear.