What is best practise if we have application using a SQL Server database and we would like to have backup if SQL Server does not work?
- We would like to use our main SQL Server database
- If main SQL Server does not work, we would like to use a different SQL Server database with the same data.
- If the main SQL Server works again, we need to sync data back to the main database
- There is not possible generate same data, because every record use UID.
- We can use SQL Server 2014 or SQL Server 2012.
Failover Cluster is option, but are they any other options?
May there will be help from some web pages where are those situations described and recommend what is best in each situation.