Good day to all, Currently I have 4 as400 servers, with db2 installed, is the production server and development server with its two replicas.
The development java team uses IBM Toolbox for Java and JTOpen for conection to db2, in a Weblogic middleware, for direct connections to the database uses DbVisualizer with JTOpen (jt400.jar)
The team of RPG no has problem, at connect with IBM Access for Windows and work with DB2
Mysteriously on Sunday the development server connections began to be rejected for Java team
The error log is:
The application requester cannot establish the connection. (Not able to pass connection to server job. Server job program was not found.)
Error Code: -99999
SQL State: 08001
None of the other three servers has this problem. In this page of support recommend 3 possible solutions
- The system name is incorrect. One way to verify this is to use ping with the specified system name. If ping fails, then there is a TCP/IP configuration problem between your client and the system.
- The user ID or password is incorrect.
- The IBM i database host server is not started. You can start this by running STRHOSTSVR *DATABASE on the IBM i command line. You can verify if the IBM i database host server is running using the utilities.JPing application.
In step one send a ping to the server and it responds correctly in all machines of java team The step 2 was extensively tested, and 3 was able be verified, RPG dev team was not problem
A test was made more with an ODBC client and the connection was rejected also with this error log
Error in the connection test in initializing provider CWBSY1008
There was an error overall security rc=8007
I tried to find solution, but I have not found anything.
Other things I made
- IPL Partial and Full - Result not work
- Resetting router tables - Result not work
- Power off firewall and antivirus - Result not work
- Resetting password of QUSER - Result not work
Could you please help?