Not knowing DBeaver, I can only guess: it uses a cursor to process statement results.
That has two consequences:
Parallelization cannot be used:
The query might be suspended during execution. In any situation in which the system thinks that partial or incremental execution might occur, no parallel plan is generated. For example, a cursor created using ...
I found something while putting together this question. It seems the current standard used is IDEF1x, according to this github issue.
I found a PDF cheat sheet with the following content showing all the relationships:
DB2 will allow you to use a new line character in a quoted identifier:
$ db2 'select ibmreqd "foo
> bar" from sysibm.sysdummy1'
1 record(s) selected.
The question is, will Dbeaver let you enter a new line character where you want it.
I tried DBweaver on Kubuntu and had the same issue. It looks like the issue is around the fact that the authenticity of the SSH server hadn't been verified beforehand, and DBweaver and unable to cascade the correct error message (e.g., Host key verification failed.) and instead misleadingly blames some authentication error.
I fixed the issue on Kubuntu as ...
You can right-click on any tab then choose "Close All":
In order to automatically close database object editors when exiting the application, you can uncheck this option: "Reopen database editors after restart":
Note that this will only close database editors (tables, schemas...) and it won't affect text editors. There's currently (DBeaver 5.1.2) no option ...
DBeaver supports any database that has a JDBC driver. So, the best thing to do is to go to the SQLite people themselves - they have a list of such drivers here. The page itself is quite old, so don't worry about the dates - just check around and see which one best suits your needs/is supported. Just as a matter of interest, SQuirreL SQL also works via JDBC - ...
2 to the power of 32 is 4294967296.
If you divide that by 2, you get:
(2^32/2) = 2147483648
This second value minus 1 is 2147483647 = 2^31 - 1, i.e. your value of interest.
Mathematically, it's the 8th Mersenne prime and is also equal to the hexadecimal (base 16) value 7FFF,FFFF. It's also the largest known double Mersenne prime and (probably) the ...
The default name is pg_hba.conf, not .pg_hba. The file still exists in v12.
It is possible to pick any name you want for this file by changing the setting hba_file in postgresql.conf or from the start-up command line. But if someone has done that, it is a difference in how your server was configured, not a inherent difference between versions of ...
I do believe that the diagnosis of Laurenz Albe is correct but, at least for me on pg 11, setting cursor_tuple_fraction = 1.0 did not result in a parallel plan for queries launched from DBeaver. But what did work was setting the ResultSet fetch size in DBeaver to 0. Note that DBeaver will fetch all of the results for every query with this setting so you ...
Let me suggest to read carefully the Postgres docs:
SELECT INTO — define a new table from the results of a query
SELECT INTO creates a new table and fills it with data computed by a query. The data is not returned to the client, as it is with a normal SELECT. The new table's columns have the names and data types associated with ...
I'm speculating that since you were given RDP access and a username/account to the database server, the security credentials in question are Active Directory credentials.
DBeaver on Linux likely cannot use AD credentials (unless the environment taps into AD for authentication on Linux, in which case this isn't your issue). I don't know if trying to ...
The Microsoft JDBC driver does not return that information through the standard JDBC API. I think the main reason for that is, that the driver uses sp_columns internally (at least the last time I checked - which is a couple of years back) and that procedure doesn't return that information.
I guess DBeaver simply has no special code to retrieve the "...
I've figured it out. Export database is working now.
I had to copy mysqldump.exe from
C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin\mysqldump.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\Connector NET 6.5.4\mysqldump.exe