Use the ops-manager tag when referencing MongoDB's Ops Manager which allows DBAs and developers to manage MongoDB in a data center.
What is Ops Manager?
Ops Manager assists with:
- Deployment. Any topology, at any scale.
- Management. Deploy new clusters. Manage, monitor, and back up existing ones.
- Upgrades. In minutes, with no downtime.
- Scaling. Add capacity, without taking the application offline.
- Point-in-time, Scheduled Backups. Restore to any point in time, because disasters aren't predictable.
- Performance Alerts. Monitor 100+ system metrics and get custom alerts before the system degrades.
- Query Optimization. Identify slow-running queries, get index suggestions, automate index builds.
When can I use Ops Manager?
Ops Manager is available as part of the MongoDB Enterprise Advanced subscription, which features the most comprehensive support for MongoDB and the best SLA.