My configuration works just fine, forgot to add port 4567 on each node IPs and removed the options.
address="gcomm://10.10.10.15:4567, 10.10.10.16:4567, 10.10.10.17:4567"
Now my 2-node galera works. Even if one goes down, I can still transmit data to the database.
Two node galera is a fundamentally broken design as it cannot maintain uptime without a quorum and the ability of a node to go down to aid recovery.
garb is a toy test thing and not a production tool.
Use 3 nodes all as full galera member nodes.
Use haproxy in a redundant configuration on all nodes. Use a different IP addresses for haproxy and galera without ...
Probably not a good idea to add transactional replication to an already struggling db, have you enabled read committed snapshot isolation on the database ? Assuming you have already added appropriate indexes this is normally this is a good place to start with blocking and deadlocking issues (assumes your application uses read committed the default ...
see BoL for full syntax and a description of the result set
This answer has been copied from the accepted answer on this question of Stack Ovweflow:
How to determine the SQL Server replication type by TSQL?
Run the following query on the distribution database:
Found out the option
MASTER_BIND is for use on replication slaves having multiple network interfaces, and determines which of the slave's network interfaces is chosen for connecting to the master
You can delete the single channel by deleting the entry from the table mysql.slave_master_info.
delete from slave_master_info where channel_name='';
And then use the query to show slave status running status something like below:
channel_name AS Channel_Name,
smi.host AS Master_Host,
smi.user_name AS Master_User,
If you define the foreign server using host and port connection parameters, these data are part of the PostgreSQL metadata and replicated. Streaming replication creates an identical copy of the database.
So you'd have to define the foreign server using connection parameters that refer to a file outside the database proper.
What comes to mind is the service ...
If slave_parallel_workers is changed from default 0 value then a number of events applier threads will be launched. Independent events are applied in parallel. If some event is dependant on another one (say INSERT and then an UPDATE to the same row), an UPDATE event will be applied sequentially after the INSERT. Threads dependant on some other event becomes ...
You can use a Temporal Table at the subscriber for this, although you need to use some custom initialization scripts to preserve the history table at the subscriber.
Then insert at the publisher and delete whenever you want. Both the insert and delete will be replicated to the subscriber, and the history table will have the data after it's deleted from the ...
I've tried my approach and partially worked. After manually changing ( with mariadb stopped ) master-bin.index the slave started working again but only Master_Log_File was increasing
As if slave was only reading but not writing. So I gave ...
Finally solved it!
Our IPS (Ubiqity Firewall) identified this particular connection as a threat and disconnected it every time. Why it identified one client as a threat and not also the other one too, we don't actually know.
Accepting Laurenz Answer as his first intention was oviously right.
That is a networking problem. The message and the lack of server log entries prove that you didn't reach the database server.
You'll have to use standard network debugging techniques to solve this problem.
If you are using InnoDB (which you should be using), then OPTIMIZE TABLE is almost totally useless. Stop running that.
If you are DELETEing huge chunks of a table, and that led you to want to OPTIMIZE, then let's discuss alternatives.
It is possible to avoid replicating any command(s):
SET SESSION binlog = OFF; -- I ...
You can follow these steps before setting up a Publication.
Tutorial: Prepare SQL Server for replication (publisher, distributor, subscriber)
Create Windows accounts for replication.
Prepare the snapshot folder.
I believe you skipped this. If not, please edit you question with the steps you already followed successfully.