A data engineer that works mainly with C#, Python, SQL, and SSIS. Usually, I answer ssis questions on Stack Overflow.
Stack Overflow milestones:
- 2020-09-15: 1st person to get ETL gold badge
- 2019-06-22: 2nd person to get the SSIS gold badge
- 2019-03-20: 85th person to get the SQL Server gold badge
- 2019-03-16: 447th person to get the SQL silver badge
SQL Server technical articles series:
- SSIS Bad Habits (6 published articles): a series that aims to explain some of the bad practices that may affect the ssis package performance.
- SSIS features face-to-face (18 articles): a series that aims to remove any confusion and to illustrate some of the differences between similar features provided by SQL Server Integration Services (ssis).
- Learn Biml (10 articles): an introduction to Business Intelligence Markup Language (biml).
- SSIS Hadoop Components (3 articles): a series that explains the ssis hadoop features added in SQL Server 2016.
- Sphinx search engine (3 articles): a series that explains how to install and use the sphinx search engine to create full-text indexes over relational databases (SQL Server).
- Integrating SQL Server with NoSQL databases (5 articles): a series that explains some of the NoSQL technologies such as mongodb, neo4j, and arangodb and how to integrate them with sql-server.