For as long as I can remember I have had a habit of tinkering with gadgets and gizmos and occasionally cracking them open to figure out what wonderful witchcraft is at play. I have always loved to solve problems and make things (when not breaking them). Maybe that's why I got admitted into engineering. What started out as a curious interest is now my full-blown passion, using code to solve problems.
I have extensive experience in PHP from 5.5 to the latest 7 and have worked with Laravel as the goto framework since version 4.2. I have been working at fast-paced Startups which had given me the opportunity to work on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines from Mobile Application and Web Development to Server Management.
I have worked in small to large custom business automation solution to medium scale ERPs. I have worked with a wide variety of technologies. Some of my highlighted skills include
- Object Oriented PHP, Laravel, Lumen, CodeIgniter
- Working in TDD writing Acceptance Tests and Unit Tests, enforcing OOD, SOLID, PSR specifications
- Database Design, MySQL
- Experience in building CRM, ERP, Business Analytics and Automation Platform
- Using Git as Version Control, Branching Workflow
- Working with third-party APIs like Google, Twilio, Nexmo, and many more including custom in-house ones
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Working with Designers with Custom Designs
- ES6, jQuery, Vue
- Basic Server Management, working in both Ubuntu and CentOS Server, setting up bare metal servers, working and deploying in AWS infrastructure
Member for 1 year, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 5:41