An experienced IT professional with database & Windows administration skills on MS SQL. Having the ability to take the technical lead in projects and support technical implementation whilst working on multiple products. Currently, working in a U.S.A based insurance company, managing large volumes of business-critical and customer-critical data. A committed team player, self-motivated with the ability to communicate at all levels. Presently looking for a suitable database administrator position with a responsible company.
- Comply with ad hoc tasks.
- Identify and resolve customers' requests.
- Training new team members.
- Management of subordinates.
- Access management, software installations, hardware issues, and orders.
This user hasn’t posted yet.