For my current employer:
- I am currently assisting my current employer in a RPA engagement involving Automation Anywhere for a global bank.
- I've written some C# DLLs and Test harnesses for metabots revolving around enhanced Excel manipulation and JSON parsing. A
- Also, a while ago I wrote a Java Xpath processor for too, for the Pharmacovigilance sector, that extended the capabilities of Automation Anywhere.
- In the near future I will also be working with R integration with Automation Anywhere.
I have developed:
- a Python 3 & SqlAlchemy data conversion between two job scheduling systems for a Canadian Bank. (AutoSys and Cisco Tidal).
- an Ionic 3 mobile App for AutoSys Job scheduling - with some custom Java web services server-side.
Prior to this:
I gained knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy, Grails, Adobe Flex and .NET.
Many moons ago I developed bespoke enterprise solutions on the AS/400 in Synon.
- And further back still IBM S/36 with COBOL and RPG.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 16:25