Member for 11 years, 6 months
Last seen more than 4 years ago
- Generated more than $1 Billion in sales online.
- Entrepreneur. Founded and built companies in the US and Internationally.
- Multiple exits, co-founding several successful companies.
- XPrize board member.
- Started selling software when he was 13.
- Approached by Microsoft at 16. First million by 23.
- 3 years military active duty.
- Strong focus on scaling from zero to profitability in a short time frame.
- 4 years in Silicon Valley. Raised $6.5m in venture funding.
- Managed hundreds of software engineers.
- Filed patent applications in US and Europe.
- Instrumental in launching Microsoft Clean Software Alliance (CSA).