We have an application with 8000 users accessing in parallel(max). We are trying to bring in horizontal scaling. I came across MySQL NDB cluster. Should I go with it? Just for auto sharding and other features if I go with it, will it impact performance?
- Most of the tables in our database has foreign key relationship.
- It is a B2B application.
- This is one of the deployments.
- The db size is 900 MB.
- As customers grow the size is expected to grow.
- Both outer as well as inner Joins are used frequently.
- Host machine is Windows Server 2012
- The present 8000 user count is expected to grow to 100000 within 2 weeks.
- Queries per second with 8000 users = 110.086.
If not NDB Cluster, then what is the best way to bring in horizontal scaling? with less pain like auto sharding, auto replication,...etc.